“Courage, Strength, and Respect.”
The Role of the Victims Advocate:
- To provide support and outreach for victims of abuse.
- To provide a support system for teens ages 15-17 that are trying to live outside their home, due to abuse.
- To provide increased housing support to sexual assault and domestic violence victims, to establish a safe, violence-free life for themselves and their families.
- To develop awareness campaigns for bullying, intimidation, cyber-crimes, violence, and sexual assault.
- To provide resources for the LGBTQ or Two-Spirit community members of Kodiak, while promoting campaigns with messages of inclusion, healing, and education.
Please contact the Sun’aq Tribal Victims Advocate for additional information about our programs, and how we may be able to help you.